1. Laboratories:- The School has Physics, Chemistry and Biology Laboratories fully
equipped as per the CBSE requirement. The existing Lab facility is adequate for Senior
2. Library:- Library is well furnished having wooden floor and separate AC reading room facility for the students and teachers. The school library has been further enriched by adding more books of different categories. The library subscribes 11 newspapers (06 Eng & O5 Hindi) and 21 magazines. A sum of Rs 96,530/- has been expended during the academic year 2016-17. The library also had proper borrowing system where students were issued books home to read. We have purchased audible books through internet for the students. A Samsung flat TV with Tata Sky connection has been installed in the library for the students.
3. IT Lab: The school has 3 IT Labs having 51 PCs and 01 Laptops along with the software , Web Camera, Scanner and CD Writer required for senior secondary school. Computer Aided Learning (CAL) is being used for various subjects. Computer with Multimedia and Internet facilities are available.
4. Audio Visual Aids: Though there is a continuous shift to computer assisted learning, still maps, models and other instructional tools are being used to make the teaching-learning, process effective and purposeful.
5. CCE: Remoulded assessment system of CBSE implement in our school.
6. Herbal Garden: A Herbal Garden has been established in which various medicinal
plants have been planted and further the plan of developing area for organic farming
7. NCC: In progress with Junior wing motivational session has been organized by the
NCC Gp. CDR Brig S Chakarvarthy Kumar,HQ Hazaribag at APS, Ramgarh on 21Oct 2019.